The Solutions You’ve Been Seeking Are Here.
Aventus Pharmacy helps effectively treat a range of men’s health issues, especially Erectile Dysfunction and Andropause, also referred to as male menopause.
Commonly considered a condition that affects men over age 40, Erectile Dysfunction (ED) strikes men of all ages. ED is often a side effect of a disease such as diabetes, decreased testosterone levels, high blood pressure, or an enlarged prostate. Some men experience ED after prostate surgery, and stress, anxiety or lifestyle choices such as smoking and alcohol use also may cause ED. While ED can almost always be successfully treated, many men do not respond well to mass-produced oral ED treatments such as Viagra or Cialis, experiencing uncomfortable or even dangerous side effects. A custom compounded medication can offer a life-changing solution. We will work side by side with your urologist or primary care physician to find the right treatment for you.
Andropause is the popular term for the condition associated with the physical, emotional, psychological and behavioral changes men experience as they age. It is also called late onset hypogonadism, male climacteric andropause, low testosterone, andropause syndrome, and androgen decline in the aging male (ADAM). Many men simply accept the symptoms arising from decreased testosterone levels as the “normal aging process”, not realizing that these symptoms can be successfully treated with a customized testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Our pharmacists have the skills and tools to prepare personalized topical lotions, creams, gels, and solutions—whatever works best for you.
Symptoms of Andropause can include:
- Low hemoglobin (which can cause mild anemia)
- Loss of bone density, increasing the risk of osteoporosis, fractures, and breaks
- Declining strength, and reduced lean body mass
- Increased body fat (visceral, adipose, and subcutaneous)
- Lower energy levels, and reduced interest in usual activities
- Atypical cholesterol and lipid values
- Loss of hair thickness and/or amount
- IMS (Irritable Male Syndrome) - mood swings, irritability, depression, anger, and fatigue
- Loss of sexual desire (libido) and/or various forms of erectile dysfunction (ED)
10323 Cross Creek Blvd. Suite B
Tampa, FL 33647